Monitoring, Evaluation and Assessments
External evaluation and assessments has been an important tool for the clients like donors, INGOs, regulatory body like Social Welfare Council, etc., which enables them to achieve following desired results
- Good Financial and Accounting Control Practice by the implementing partners and agencies (includes compliance with Accounting Standards and any other specific requirements national and international, as specified)
- Good Tax Management Practice by the implementing partners and agencies
- Transparency and Good Governance at the implementing partners and agencies
RSA Evaluation and assessment results has helped many to
- Identify areas of weakness and improvement
- Plan and conduct capacity building to bridge the identified shortcomings
- Make right funding decisions and selections of capable partners
RSA has been providing evaluation and assessment services to various clients in the areas of finance, accounts, tax and corporate legal systems. Services include
- complete evaluation of any projects from finance, accounts, tax, good governance and legal perspective
- capacity assessment of organizations in terms of finance, accounts, tax and good governance.
- Capacity building and enhance in terms of finance, accounts, tax and good governance through training, guidance, support, coaching, etc.